Polar Opposite


Eyes opened and closed.  I chose to capture two pictures of an eye opened and closed.  I chose this because it can be interpreted in different ways, yet it still has a straightforward idea to it.  I have thought of many ways I perceive it.  One way that I thought of was open and closed minded.  When you can see the world around you and you are exposed to it, you tend to have a more open mind.  On the other hand, if you have your eyes closed you are focusing on your self and you are not aware of other types people and types of things.  Another way I see it is the phrase "Is the glass half empty, or half full?"  I thought of this phrase when I was looking at these pictures.  This to me represents how you can look at your life in a good or bad way.  If you look at life in a good way your life will be better than if you are looking at your life as bad.  It doesn't matter what your life is like it's all about the perspective you have on it.

Comments

  1. You were to have written a 300 word explanation "This time include a 300 word reflection that discusses your original concept and how well you executed it." along with the posted images. I'm a little confused about the photograph as you said you used a screen shot in the posting. Are you having issues with uploading?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts